DreamCIS Selects Oracle® Health Sciences Applications to Accelerate and Simplify Clinical Trial Data Collection
Leading Korean Contract Research Organization to Use Oracle Clinical and Oracle Remote Data Capture Applications
- DreamCIS, a leading contract research organization (CRO) in Korea, has selected Oracle® Health Sciences applications to help increase efficiency in clinical trials data collection and improve data quality.
- DreamCIS required a robust, reliable and scalable clinical trial management system to replace its legacy clinical software solution and help enable the company’s biometrics center to become an Asian clinical trial data management hub.
- DreamCIS intends to use Oracle Clinical and Oracle Remote Data Capture (RDC) 4.5.3 to help meet global standards for clinical trials data management and achieve higher quality local clinical trial services.
- Oracle Health Sciences provides the life sciences sector with the most integrated clinical data management and electronic data capture applications available today, while also providing best-in-class functionality.
- Oracle RDC 4.5.3 uses the same data model as Oracle Clinical, ensuring tight integration of data between these applications.
- Oracle RDC 4.5.3 is also completely Web-based, with a ‘zero client footprint’ for the HTML data entry window. This enables improved global access and performance for life sciences organizations to conduct global clinical studies more cost effectively whether using traditional pen and paper, electronic data capture, or hybrid methods.
- Oracle Clinical and Oracle Remote Data Capture are widely adopted by global health science organizations including CROs, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. DreamCIS is the first CRO in Korea to adopt the applications.
- “Oracle Health Sciences applications are not only equipped with outstanding technology but also offer superior system reliability, compatibility and compliance,” said Hee-Joong Koh, Director, Biometrics Center, DreamCIS. “Oracle’s proven experience in the health sciences sector was important to us and we believe their solutions will enable us to raise our data management levels to global standards, and help us become the leader in the Asian clinical trial markets in the future.”
- “As the number of clinical trials increases in the Korean market and throughout Asia, there is a growing need for best-in-class software applications for clinical development and drug safety,” said Neil de Crescenzo, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Oracle Health Sciences. “We are committed to helping emerging CROs like DreamCIS accelerate insights for better health and look forward to supporting their efforts to become an important hub for clinical data management in the region.”
- Oracle Remote Data Capture 4.5.3 News Release
- Life Sciences Organizations Choose Oracle to Accelerate and Simplify Clinical Trial Data Collection
- Market Research Firm Cites Oracle as Top Software Vendor for the Life Sciences Industry
- Oracle Health Sciences on Twitter
- Join the Oracle Health Sciences Community on Facebook
- Oracle in Health Sciences